Return of Non-Defective Product Policy:
A non-defective product may be returned to Thunder Laser Canada within seven(7) days of the date of receipt for a refund of the original purchase price with the following amendments/fees:
1. Thunder Laser Canada will refund neither the original shipping cost nor the shipping and handling fees incurred from the return.
2. No refund will be granted for installation or training costs.
3. No refund will be granted for equipment which has been opened, used, or tampered with in any way which jeopardizes Thunder Laser Canada’s ability to re-market or resell the product.
4. All Returns are subject to a fifteen percent (15%) restocking fee, which percentage is taken from the final purchase price less any shipping or handling charges.
5. Due to the underwriter’s leasing terms, we are unable to issue refunds for equipment leased but, can rather issue an exchange.